Library Operating Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Face masks are required for ages 2 years and older.
- Limit visits to 45 minutes.
- Browsing for library materials is permitted.
- Computers, printers, fax services, and wireless printing are available.
- Computers can be used for a 45-minute sessions, once per day.
- Franklin Library is still offering drive-thru service during operating hours.
- Springboro Library is still offering pick-up service from the table outside the library during operating hours.
- Food and drinks are not permitted at this time.
- Library materials must be returned into the outside book drops. Remote book drops are open.
- All returned material will be quarantined for at least 4 days. Items will be backdated upon check-in to reflect the actual return date.
- Overdue fines will be waived.