|Dates & times||
Homeschool Project Zone
- Dates: Tuesdays, January 17, February 21, March 21, and April 18
- Location: Franklin Library
- Time: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Ages: 5-12
- Registration: Registration is required. Call the Franklin Library at (937) 746-2665 to sign up.
- Description: Each month will feature a new engaging activity for homeschoolers to complete. Caregivers should stay with their children throughout the program. Homeschool Project Zone is designed for children ages 5-12. Younger siblings may attend, but we can't guarantee we'll have enough supplies for them to participate in the main activity.
- January activity: Gorman Heritage Farms will visit with a live chicken for the children to meet and learn about. This will include an egg dissection activity.
- February activity: To be determined.
- March activity: To be determined.
- April activity: To be determined.