|Dates & times||
Festive Stories and Snacks
- Dates: Monday - Thursday, Dec. 12-15
- Location: Franklin Library
- Time: 10 - 10:30 a.m.
- Ages: All ages. (Activities will best be enjoyed by children age 5 and younger, but all ages are invited to participate.)
- Registration: Not required.
- Description: This half-hour program will feature one winter or holiday-themed story, small snacks related to the story, and coloring pages. Different stories and snacks will be featured each day. We welcome families to join us all four days! (To discuss the snacks in regards to your child's food allergies, please contact Ally Copper at (937) 746-2665 or email@example.com.)